The Bright Ideas Partnership is a fundraising consultancy specialising in supporting and advising charities to raise funds efficiently and cost effectively, helping them to achieve sustainable development in the long-term.
The work that we undertake for each charity is tailored to its individual needs.
We specialise in:
- Hands on fundraising
- Strategic development and business planning
- Mentoring to allow key members of staff to improve their fundraising skills so charities can take control of their own development
- Producing reports for funders and undertaking external evaluations
- Providing in-house training courses in statutory fundraising (including tendering), trust fundraising and grant fundraising for international NGOs
- Supporting charities to recruit and train permanent fundraisers
- Providing advice and bright ideas where needed
We take an holistic approach to the support we provide to charities, and are able to link charities up with experienced professionals to provide support in areas such as IT, website design and Press and PR, where necessary.
To find out how Bright Ideas could support your charity please contact us.